Rules of Hiring
Parent or Caretaker to fill out the hire form, every one must be able to swim, please stay in the sailing area your hire is by the hour.
Padre o cuidador para completar el formulario, todos deben poder nadar, por favor quédense en el área de vela que su contratación es por hora.
Eltern oder Hausmeister, um das Formular auszufüllen, muss jeder in der Lage sein zu schwimmen, bitte bleiben Sie im Segelbereich, den Sie stundenweise mieten.
Parent ou gardien pour remplir le formulaire, chacun doit être capable de nager, s'il vous plaît rester dans la zone de navigation, votre location est à l'heure.
1. You MUST wear the provided buoyancy aid at all times and be able to swim.
2, Be aware that you can’t participate in any water sport activity if you can’t swim
3. Please be aware that you can’t participate in any watersport activities if you have had alcohol
4. You MUST stay in the sailing area
5. Always check the equipment before you go on the water.
6. The hirer will be responsible for the craft and its care on and off the water.
7. Children under the age of 16 must be accompanied out on the water
8. Any accident /incident that occurs during your time of hire must be reported immediately to Balmoral Office.
9. We do not refund your money, if you come in before the agreed time of hire or if you are bought back to the beach if you are not capable of using the equipment safely.
10. You MUST sign out in the office on your return
11. You pay for damage to the hire boat and the boat you hit.
Terms and Conditions of Hiring
1. I acknowledge that water sports activities, can be dangerous, injuries are common and ordinary occurrence of the sport and the hirer freely assumes those risks.
2.The hirer, being the person named on this form ("the hirer ")undertakes to return the goods to Blown Away Sailing Pty Ltd ("Balmoral Water Sports Center ")on or before the time or date on this form.
3. If the hire goods are not returned by the hirer for any reason whatsoever by the time stipulated on the form the hirer shall pay to Blown Away Sailing Pty Limited an additional hire charge at the rate indicated in the school current hire charge list.
4. If the hire goods or any part thereof are damaged, lost stolen and/or not returned by the hirer to the School within the time agreed on, for any reason whatsoever, then the Hirer shall pay the then current retail market value of the hire goods or part thereof.
5. No deposit shall be refunded until the hire goods are returned and Blown Away Sailing may apply such deposit against those of the hired goods, which may be damaged.
6. The hirer herby hires the hired goods in their current condition and accepts full responsibility for the due and proper care of the hired goods.
8. No warranties express or implied or representations have been given or made to the hirer or any person on his behalf in connection with the hire goods.
9. Students at Balmoral are regularly photographed while participating in sailing activities. These photos may be used in our website Where a photo is used in this way, prints will be made available to you on request.
10. The hirer assumes all liability for damage incurred to any third party.”
11. The hire will pay for injury, Damage, Wounds, Dents, Scratches, Harm to any Persons or Person of any sort.
12. A sucharging amount wil lbe indercated on the terminal at the moment of the sale.
The hirer has read and understood the above terms and conditions of hire and agrees to be bound thereby.